Kinect In Action...
Here is XBox 360 Kinect review :
now been around for over a year the Kinect Reviews remain extremely positive, here are some of the Xbox 360 Kinect reviews to help you understand the benefits of the hands free controller, kinect.
Kinect tracks your full body movement in 3-D, while responding to commands, directions, even a difference of emotion in your voice, a much more advance version of the eye toy.
You'll need plenty of space to use Microsoft's Kinect motion-gaming system, but it's just about the most fun you can have with your hands free. It's not accurate enough to win over hard-core gamers, but it's simple and hugely entertaining.
• Touch sensitive on/off and eject buttons (like the PS3)
• Noise Cancellation.
• 250GB internal hard drive.
• A custom Kinect port (not a standard USB port—it's a USB port that can feed more power)
• There are five USB ports now, with three in the back and two in the front
• AV cable included, an HDMI and optical audio
• Different power supply—it's still big but nearly weightless
• External Xbox 360 hard drives and memory units are NOT compatible with the new Xbox
• Internal components that are changed: two small fans changed into one large fan for quieter operation, 45nm integrated CPU and GPU
Xbox 360 redefines what games look like, sound like, feel like, and play like to engage you like never before. With Xbox 360, epic worlds are alive with detail, from thunderous skies rumbling over a mountain range to tiny blades of grass rustling together in the breeze. Vibrant characters display depth of emotion to evoke more dramatic responses, immersing you in the experience like never before.
You’ll see all Xbox 360 titles at 720p and 1080i resolution in 16:9 widescreen, with anti-aliasing for smooth, movie-like graphics and multi-channel surround sound.
more to come